Meet John Jewett
I guide passion-fueled men and women to fulfill their dreams in fitness and life. I’m a registered dietitian, IFBB Pro bodybuilder, coach, and entrepreneur.
If I could choose one “mantra” or “slogan” to guide my life, it’s this one:
“Chase your passion whole heartedly”
If you have that passion for something give it your all. I have earned the life I wanted by working hard and never settling for less.
Over the years I have established my private practice working with over 150 clients to help them achieve their fitness goals and physique competitions.
This is when my passion for bodybuilding was lit. I transitioned from powerlifting to bodybuilding and haven’t looked back since. Powerlfiting gave me a set of tools unique to only a few. It gave me an understanding of intensity in training. I feel this has been a large contributor to my success as a bodybuilder and hope to share that with you.
- Registered Dietitian
- IFBB Pro Heavy Weight
- Masters of Science in Nutrition
- Bachelors in Kinesiology
- 2012 NPC Lackland Classic bodybuilding, 1st place Middle Weight
- 2013 NPC Texas State, 8th place Light Heavy Weight
- 2014 NPC Branch Warren Classic, 1st place Light Heavy Weight
- 2015 NPC USA Championship, 6th place Middle Weight
- 2016 NPC Dallas Europa, 1st place Heavy Weight and Overall winner
- 2016 NPC USA Championship, 1st place Heavy Weight (IFBB Pro Card obtained)
- 2016 IFBB Phoenix Europa, 5th place 212 Pro
Follow on Instagram
Follow my fitness journey on Instagram and turn on post notifications to get the latest sneak peak of workout videos and motivational posts